Brand promotion consultancy seeks knowledgeable social media
specialist to serve a top travel and tourism client full-time for a
period of four months.
- Assist client with implementation of social media plan and
specific tactics across all channels of social media (Facebook,
Twitter, YouTube, Four Square and more) and related activity.
Monitors and tracks all social media initiatives and tactics
implemented by organization and reports on those findings.
- Assists with executing client’s day-to-day social media
activities, including posting to and updating its social media
platforms. Attends and staffs client’s PR and social media events
as necessary. Helps curate and create content aligned with social
media editorial calendar.
- Directly engages client’s friends and fans via social media
platforms, fostering conversations and relationships.
- Work with client’s PR team members and outside vendors as
- Develop and maintain relationships with key social media
influencers on behalf of client. Keeps updated/current lists
of those influencers across multiple categories.
- Assist with internal efforts around social media, i.e.: working
with client’s internal partners and audiences across organizational
- Perform other duties as assigned to reach client’s social media
- Must be willing to adjust to frequently changing situations.
- Posses a high degree of tact & diplomacy to obtain favorable
decisions or maintain good will.
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed.
- Have a track record of innovation and creative thinking.
- Proven experience creating, implementing and tracking social
- Proven understanding and use of social media and its role in
- Proven ability to develop and maintain relationships with key
social media audiences, i.e.: bloggers, influencers, online
- Four-year college degree.
- Two-Three years of progressive experience working in a social
media-focused role or working in a fast-paced PR environment with
daily exposure to social media activities.
To apply for this
position, please e-mail your resume and at least three work samples
or work case studies to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone