Brand promotion consultancy seeks knowledgeable social media specialist to serve a top travel and
tourism client full-time for a period of four months.
- Assist client with implementation of social media plan and specific tactics across all
channels of social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Four Square and more) and related
activity. Monitors and tracks all social media initiatives and tactics implemented by
organization and reports on those findings.
- Assists with executing client’s day-to-day social media activities, including posting to and
updating its social media platforms. Attends and staffs client’s PR and social media events as
necessary. Helps curate and create content aligned with social media editorial calendar.
- Directly engages client’s friends and fans via social media platforms, fostering conversations
- Work with client’s PR team members and outside vendors as necessary.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key social media influencers on behalf of client.
Keeps updated/current lists of those influencers across multiple categories.
- Assist with internal efforts around social media, i.e.: working with client’s internal partners
and audiences across organizational business lines
- Perform other duties as assigned to reach client’s social media goals.
- Must be willing to adjust to frequently changing situations.
- Posses a high degree of tact & diplomacy to obtain favorable decisions or maintain good
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed.
- Have a track record of innovation and creative thinking.
- Proven experience creating, implementing and tracking social media initiatives.
- Proven understanding and use of social media and its role in business.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain relationships with key social media audiences, i.e.:
bloggers, influencers, online media.
- Four-year college degree.
- Two-Three years of progressive experience working in a social media-focused role or working in a
fast-paced PR environment with daily exposure to social media activities.
How To Apply:
To apply for this position, please e-mail your resume and at least three work samples or work case
studies to email@example.com. No phone calls please.